Leeds landmarks map
This map of landmarks in Leeds is based on Google maps technology. You can switch the type of map
in the right upper corner by clicking on buttons Map, Satellite and Hybrid. Control panel on the left with
plus and minus buttons can be used for zooming the map.
List of Leeds landmarks
Following list presents all the major landmarks in Leeds that are marked on the map above as well:
- Leeds Town Hall - Magnificient municipal palace in Victorian style hosting many events.
- Millenium Square - Beautiful renovated square serving also as live entertainment venue.
- City Square - Square in the city centre with Queens Hotel and several statues.
- Harewood House - Country house belonging to the group of Treasure Houses of England.
- Kirkstall Abbey - Ruins of Cistercian abbey from 1152 with visitor centre and nice parkland.
- Leeds Cathedral - Roman Catholic Cathedral commonly known as Saint Anne's Cathedral.
- St George's Church - Church of England parish church located in central Leeds.
- Temple Newsam - Grandeur Tudor Jacobean mansion open to the public.
- Briggate - Pedastrianized principal shopping street with a number of arcades.
- Park Square - Notable public square in the city centre surrounded by Georgian houses.